Saturday 18 January 2014

Introduction

Back in 2009 I began a blog devoted to British animation, as I found that there were very few resources dedicated to this subject. Now, a few years down the line, I think it's time for me to begin exploring a different geographic region...

After a bit of thought, I decided that my second animation blog would focus on work from the Middle East, a subject that has received even less documentation in the English-speaking world. But while living in the UK gave me an advantage in writing about British animation, I have never been to any of the countries of the Middle East and currently know almost nothing about the history of animation from the area. If all goes to plan, my new blog will be a journey of discovery for myself as much as my readers.

So, I hope that you enjoy my blog, and I am eager to hear any feedback from people who are more knowledgeable when it comes to Middle Eastern animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment